Any user on SocioMee can start a poll through a post to ask a question, customize the answers and see how people vote.
For creating a poll:
- Tap on the ‘Add’ button on the bottom of the feed page.
- Click on ‘Poll’.
- Type your question and options.
- You can add an image or video to the poll.
- Tap on ‘Next’ and edit your post.
- Tap on ‘Share’ to post your poll on your feed.
Your poll posts would be visible to your connections (if private account) or to everyone on SocioMee (if public account).